Time for 3.5 DVD Burning

I have to burn fifty copies of a 3.5 hour long DVD. The contract is
skimpy to say the least. Thinking of doing it myself. Have 2.8 CPU,
Sony DRU 720a burner, Nero Express. How long will it take to burn a
copy?
2 answers Last reply
More about time burning

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:16:14 -0700, P.C. Ford <meoh@mouse-potato.com>
    wrote:

    >I have to burn fifty copies of a 3.5 hour long DVD. The contract is
    >skimpy to say the least. Thinking of doing it myself. Have 2.8 CPU,
    >Sony DRU 720a burner, Nero Express. How long will it take to burn a
    >copy?

    DVD 4.38 GByte
    Burning at 4x about 15 minutes
    Burning at 8x about 7.5 minutes

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:36:08 GMT, JimK <1alpha@gmail.com> wrote:

    >On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:16:14 -0700, P.C. Ford <meoh@mouse-potato.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I have to burn fifty copies of a 3.5 hour long DVD. The contract is
    >>skimpy to say the least. Thinking of doing it myself. Have 2.8 CPU,
    >>Sony DRU 720a burner, Nero Express. How long will it take to burn a
    >>copy?
    >
    >DVD 4.38 GByte
    >Burning at 4x about 15 minutes
    >Burning at 8x about 7.5 minutes

    Thanks. Apparently the DRU 720a burns a double layer at 4x.

Tuner Cards Burner DVD Burning Graphics