Remote Assistance

Hi, Does anybody know how to set up remote assistance to another computer and
don't have to ask everytime we need to use it. I'm trying to work remotly to
fix my aunt's PC but she is having a hard time setting this up.

thank you

alfiboy wrote:
> Hi, Does anybody know how to set up remote assistance to another
> computer and don't have to ask everytime we need to use it. I'm
> trying to work remotly to fix my aunt's PC but she is having a hard
> time setting this up.

For you - install UltraVNC and open the proper ports in her firewall.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP