Auto-Aim?

Does anyone know if Half-Life's auto-aim feature works in CS at all (because
there's still a checkbox for it in options)?

If it does, is there a range/effectiveness limit?

* Jonathan Cole <jonathancole@comcast.net> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> Does anyone know if Half-Life's auto-aim feature works in CS at all (because
> there's still a checkbox for it in options)?
>
> If it does, is there a range/effectiveness limit?

Doesn't work. Nice try though.

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

"Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> wrote in message
>* Jonathan Cole <jonathancole@comcast.net>
>[alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
>> Does anyone know if Half-Life's auto-aim feature works in CS at all
>> (because
>> there's still a checkbox for it in options)?
>>
>> If it does, is there a range/effectiveness limit?
>>

> Doesn't work. Nice try though.

It does work it just has to be enabled on the server and its off by
default

* I like toys and cake <me@privacy.net> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:

> "Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> wrote in message
>>* Jonathan Cole <jonathancole@comcast.net>
>>[alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
>>> Does anyone know if Half-Life's auto-aim feature works in CS at all
>>> (because
>>> there's still a checkbox for it in options)?
>>>
>>> If it does, is there a range/effectiveness limit?
>>>

>> Doesn't work. Nice try though.
>
> It does work it just has to be enabled on the server and its off by
> default

Aah. Thanks, didn't realise that. Jeez I would love to play on one of
those servers! Not. Maybe I have ...

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

Someone has to say it..

N00b!!

"Jonathan Cole" <jonathancole@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if Half-Life's auto-aim feature works in CS at all
(because
> there's still a checkbox for it in options)?
>
> If it does, is there a range/effectiveness limit?

> > It does work it just has to be enabled on the server and its off by
> > default
> >

> Aah. Thanks, didn't realise that. Jeez I would love to play on one of
> those servers! Not. Maybe I have ...

i remember one patch/release having it *on* by default by
mistake..........oh man that was not much fun........

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag

---

"Trunk Monkey" <monkey@trunk.net> wrote in message