How to batch capture with Final Cut Express?????

I just started using Final Cut Express and can't find out how to do a
batch capture (when you log clips to be captured at a later time, as
you are going through a tape). I'm used to doing this in Premiere and
I'd be very surprised if the much touted Final Cut couldn't do this.
I've check Apple's support website and there is no mentin nor a way to
contact Final Cut tech supporyt to ask a question. PLEASE email the
answer as well as post ( mcw1138@yahoo.com ).

Thanks.

Mike

<mcw1138@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I just started using Final Cut Express and can't find out how to do a
> batch capture (when you log clips to be captured at a later time, as
> you are going through a tape). I'm used to doing this in Premiere and
> I'd be very surprised if the much touted Final Cut couldn't do this.
> I've check Apple's support website and there is no mentin nor a way to
> contact Final Cut tech supporyt to ask a question. PLEASE email the
> answer as well as post ( mcw1138@yahoo.com ).
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

Surprise. It does NOT support batch capture, only Final Cut Pro does. $$.