Remote Desktop Capabilities

Am I write in thinking that APPLE Mac compturs that are on the same network
cannot be controlled by Remote Desktop?

Daniel
--
iPod's ROCK!
1 answer Last reply

    That's correct. I believe RealVNC has a MAC OS X server which you can use as
    an alternative...

    http://www.realvnc.com

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    "DanielWalters6" <DanielWalters6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Am I write in thinking that APPLE Mac compturs that are on the same
    > network
    > cannot be controlled by Remote Desktop?
    >
    > Daniel
    > --
    > iPod's ROCK!

Remote Desktop Macintosh Apple Microsoft Windows XP