Remote Desktop Capabilities

July 16, 2005 3:54:02 PM

Am I write in thinking that APPLE Mac compturs that are on the same network
cannot be controlled by Remote Desktop?

Daniel
--
iPod's ROCK!
Anonymous

That's correct. I believe RealVNC has a MAC OS X server which you can use as
an alternative...

http://www.realvnc.com

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)