All windows video looks gamma corrected

Hi, until recently all my windows video has been fine, but now it all
looks like its had high gamma correction on it to the point of white
out nearly. It does this on all video, from avi's mpeg's to stuff
captured from my DV camcorder, just in preview before its captured.

Has something got corrupted? Thanks in advance for any help

Blair
1 answer Last reply
More about windows video gamma corrected

    sorted it, stuck the new detonator drivers in. panic over!

Tuner Cards Video Gamma Graphics