Remote installation script

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Hi friends,
I have a small problem so please help me with it. My scenerio
is
I should be able to install a program from any remote machine on the
network to any other remote machine.
The platform used is WIN 2000. I need to develop a script which can
do this.So please provide me with the script in exact working sequence
pls..
Its real urgent.i have now been accessing other systems using NET
USE.But i want to know how i can install a program there on a remote
machine..
pls help me.
Thanx,
raj

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Work-Remotely-Remote-installation-script-ftopict397286.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1310551

raj wrote:
> Hi friends,
> I have a small problem so please help me with it. My scenerio
> is
> I should be able to install a program from any remote machine on the
> network to any other remote machine.
> The platform used is WIN 2000. I need to develop a script which can
> do this.So please provide me with the script in exact working sequence
> pls..
> Its real urgent.i have now been accessing other systems using NET
> USE.But i want to know how i can install a program there on a remote
> machine..

Sysinternals PSEXEC

--
Shenan Stanley