Remote installation script

Hi friends,
I have a small problem so please help me with it. My scenerio
is
I should be able to install a program from any remote machine on the
network to any other remote machine.
The platform used is WIN 2000. I need to develop a script which can
do this.So please provide me with the script in exact working sequence
pls..
Its real urgent.i have now been accessing other systems using NET
USE.But i want to know how i can install a program there on a remote
machine..
pls help me.
Thanx,
raj

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Work-Remotely-Remote-installation-script-ftopict397286.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1310551
1 answer Last reply
More about remote installation script

    raj wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    > I have a small problem so please help me with it. My scenerio
    > is
    > I should be able to install a program from any remote machine on the
    > network to any other remote machine.
    > The platform used is WIN 2000. I need to develop a script which can
    > do this.So please provide me with the script in exact working sequence
    > pls..
    > Its real urgent.i have now been accessing other systems using NET
    > USE.But i want to know how i can install a program there on a remote
    > machine..

    Sysinternals PSEXEC

    --
    Shenan Stanley