Convert a PAL DVD to NTSC?

Hello,

I got a PAL DVD (Audio and Video TS files) - in .iso form.

How would I convert it to NTSC DVD for North American Viewing?

Can I convert just .vob files?
What about the sound?

Thanks,

Tmuld.
1 answer Last reply
More about convert ntsc

    This is no trivial task and it involves demuxing the MPEG-2 streams and re-
    encoding them at the appropriate resolution and framerate. This will cause
    a permanent video quality loss.

    The sound does not need any conversion.

    Most definitely the best thing to do is watch it on a computer or get a DVD
    player that plays both.

    tmuldoon@spliced.com wrote in news:1126242650.097528.92410
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I got a PAL DVD (Audio and Video TS files) - in .iso form.
    >
    > How would I convert it to NTSC DVD for North American Viewing?
    >
    > Can I convert just .vob files?
    > What about the sound?

Tuner Cards DVD Video Graphics