how run sessmgr.exe -service without safe mode

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi :

I find that enable remote assistance is need by
run sessmgr.exe -service in safe mode.
However, it is hard to force all client go to safe mode to run this command.

Any solution that , to solve this problem , which client can automatic run
this sessmgr.exe -service which enable remote assistance work

Thanks

You have to run this command when the RA is not enabled. In my case I had to
find out that it happens everytime you change a computers SID (GhostWalker,
newSID, "setupcl.exe"....). So basiclly i couldn't make myself a proper
Image. While going to each PC and entering in safe mode to perform this
action is out of the question. So what I did is put the "sessmgr.exe -sevice"
in the Machine Startup Scripts. Surprisingly it worked.
Hope it helped.