my wife changed my steam password!!!!

apart from buying a new copy of HL, what can i do to play again? she
changed the security question too.

Sam
8 answers Last reply
More about wife changed steam password

    Mr. T <Mr.T@A-Team.com> wrote in message
    > Daily beatings from now on should keep her in line.
    >
    > T.

    LOL sadist.

    "Sam" <ymailus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > apart from buying a new copy of HL, what can i do to play again? she
    > changed the security question too.

    try 'my husband is a twat' (all lower case no spaces) or 'that'll
    teach him to not to spend our anniversary playing cs'

    what did you do? was it her last act before leaving you?

    And you let her do it?

    http://www.stressed-out.org
    cs main 82.138.242.171:27015 ff=on, awp=off
    cs custom maps 82.138.242.171:27045
    cs:cz 82.138.242.171:27035
    "Sam" <ymailus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > apart from buying a new copy of HL, what can i do to play again? she
    > changed the security question too.
    >
    > Sam
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Trunky skrev:

    > And you let her do it?

    If you setup the account not to log out (the "exit and logout" is
    removed from the newest Steam update) then that is quite easy :-(

    --
    Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ # 7297605
    Win98se, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

    just create a new account

    "Lars-Erik Østerud" <.@.> wrote in message
    > Trunky skrev:
    >
    > > And you let her do it?
    >
    > If you setup the account not to log out (the "exit and logout" is
    > removed from the newest Steam update) then that is quite easy :-(
    >
    > --
    > Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ # 7297605
    > Win98se, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Jason Daniel" <jdaniel@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
    > just create a new account

    But then he'd have to buy another copy of HL because the key would
    already be registered
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    LOL

    I hope my wife doesn't figure this one out.

    "Sam" <ymailus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    apart from buying a new copy of HL, what can i do to play again? she
    changed the security question too.

    Sam
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    If you write to Valve, stating the situation. they might have given you
    the password back on "sympathetic ground".
    New Term on the EULA agreement:
    "........excluding circumstance when spouse changes password blah
    blah...."

    --
    omnia vincit amor

Security Games Steam Video Games