Remote Command Execution in windows 2000

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

hi friends..
ineed to know how to execute a command on a remote machine which is
also in windows platform.
Please guide me through the exact script.
i want to know what al r the components needed for this and how to
work with them.
for eg:if i want to run an exe in a remote system what would be the
procedures involved.please get me answers today itself as its real
important

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Work-Remotely-Remote-Command-Execution-windows-2000-ftopict398265.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1314562

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/rsh.mspx

Please be more specific as to what you need to do, i.e.start a process on a
remote machine, task control of the console, edit the registry, install a
program...
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"raj" wrote:
> hi friends..
> ineed to know how to execute a command on a remote machine
> which is also in windows platform.
> Please guide me through the exact script.
> i want to know what al r the components needed for this and
> how to work with them.
> for eg:if i want to run an exe in a remote system what would
> be the procedures involved.please get me answers today itself
> as its real important

i need to install a program on a remote machine.i need the syntax for
that.i have now used psexec to do it.but it does the installation
interactively.PLs help me in installing a non interactive program on
the remote machine.
Also please give me an example of a program which installs in silent
mode.
Thanx