Pinnacle tv tuner card codec problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 10, 2005 2:28:43 PM

Hi,

I have a Pinnacle TV Tuner Card. I use it to record TV programs which
gives me a MPEG file.

I now want to convert the MPEG file to AVI. When I try to import the
MPEG file to run the program to convert it, I get a message "CODEC not
found". How can the Pinnacle codec not be found, hasnt it have to be
there on my PC?

Please help!

Regards,
Derek
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 7:31:33 PM

Not if the pinnacle card is doing mpeg conversion in hardware .
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 12:42:13 AM

How do I install the relevant codec.....any idea?
!