How to transfer files

I have established a good connection between two Win XP pros. How do I
perform file/folder transfers?

Cheers,

Arbel

Reply to message from "Arbel" <arbel@edaptive.net> (Sun, 24 Jul 2005 12:17:17) about "How
to transfer files":

> I have established a good connection between two Win XP pros. How do I perform file/
> folder transfers?

> Cheers,

> Arbel

See this KB article for help ...

;313292]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];313292

...presuming of course your talking about Remote Desktop...

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.3 for the PocketPC

HI! I am Andrew
Sorry for my trouble in writing english, you should right click the floder
you want to transfer, select properties and select the tab: "sharing", you
will see the tab: "share this floder" in the milddle of the windows click the
box. And then, at the computer you want to receive the folder's data, you can
see the icon "My network place" click them and you will see the floder is
transfer by you