offline synchronize & other LANS

July 25, 2005 3:07:32 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent offline
synchronization of folders within Windows XP sp2, w/ W2k3 domain when
not connected to domain? I have setup my offline folder, and everything
works properly, however the client sync's whenever it detects ANY LAN
connection (e.g. other network, wi-fi, etc...)

I have a laptop, with a total possible 3 nics: #1 embedded, #2 WiFi
embedded, #3 when connected to Port Replicator w/ NIC.

I would like to setup to sync ONLY when connected to domain, or would
prefer to sync' when connected to Port Replicator NIC only.

Any assistance or direction would be much appreciated.

thank you,
Allen Semerdjian
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 9:12:22 PM

Try setting up different hardware profiles.

!