Running applications over remote sessions

July 26, 2005 2:24:09 PM

We use Terminal Server and RDP to run our Programs over the
Internet - works very well.

What would be really cool is to be able to
initiate a program to run on the local client PC from the remotely running
program on the Terminal Server. Any ideas?
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 2:24:10 PM

Hi, Chris. I found your question a few days back. I posted a reply in that
thread.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/d...

-Jeff

"Chris Jones" wrote:

> We use Terminal Server and RDP to run our Programs over the
> Internet - works very well.
>
> What would be really cool is to be able to
> initiate a program to run on the local client PC from the remotely running
> program on the Terminal Server. Any ideas?

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 4:48:51 PM

Cheers Jeff

this will be a great help