WEb connection to Remote desktop

July 26, 2005 6:44:03 PM

I have multiple PC's behind a firewall with port redirection set up to allow
remote desktop connections. I cannot use the default 3389 port because if I
do then I can only connect to 1 PC. I have configured the port correctly and
I can get to the Web based Remote Desktop Connection but because I have
changed the the port it will not actually conect when i press the connect
button. It works if I change the port back to 3389. If I use the client tool
to connect it works using the non-3389 ports but the web based
(http://IP_ADDRESS:p ort_number/tsweb) will not
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 8:41:02 AM

Look at this thread for possible help...

http://tinyurl.com/b5jhe

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...