WEb connection to Remote desktop

I have multiple PC's behind a firewall with port redirection set up to allow
remote desktop connections. I cannot use the default 3389 port because if I
do then I can only connect to 1 PC. I have configured the port correctly and
I can get to the Web based Remote Desktop Connection but because I have
changed the the port it will not actually conect when i press the connect
button. It works if I change the port back to 3389. If I use the client tool
to connect it works using the non-3389 ports but the web based
(http://IP_ADDRESS:port_number/tsweb) will not
1 answer Last reply
More about connection remote desktop

    Look at this thread for possible help...

    http://tinyurl.com/b5jhe

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...

    "John Hollis" wrote:

    > I have multiple PC's behind a firewall with port redirection set up to allow
    > remote desktop connections. I cannot use the default 3389 port because if I
    > do then I can only connect to 1 PC. I have configured the port correctly and
    > I can get to the Web based Remote Desktop Connection but because I have
    > changed the the port it will not actually conect when i press the connect
    > button. It works if I change the port back to 3389. If I use the client tool
    > to connect it works using the non-3389 ports but the web based
    > (http://IP_ADDRESS:port_number/tsweb) will not

Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP