How on earth do I stop the Remote Desktop application from automatically
closing, after like 2 mins without logging in remotly the application with
self close. If there a way to disable this or make it close after like 10
hours or something?

Dan~ wrote:
> How on earth do I stop the Remote Desktop application from
> automatically closing, after like 2 mins without logging in remotly
> the application with self close. If there a way to disable this or
> make it close after like 10 hours or something?

Huh?
Remote Desktop does not close the window (unless of course you don't log
into the machine you remoted into - since you haven't really done anything.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Yes but still I want to modfy it so it stays on, also when I log off, I don't
want Remote Desktop to close, is there a registry key I can change or a way
for me to contact microsoft personally?

Dan~ wrote:
> Yes but still I want to modfy it so it stays on, also when I log off,
> I don't want Remote Desktop to close, is there a registry key I can
> change or a way for me to contact microsoft personally?

As far as I know - you cannot do what you want with Remote Desktop.
Use UltraVNC.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP