Pinnacle Studio 7 AV and DC10+ card - useable under XP?

I have Studio 7 AV and the DC10+ MJPEG capture card running under
Win98SE. I'm about to get a new computer, and wondered if the old
stuff will run under Windows XP. I believe at a minimum this would
require new drivers for the card, but I'm not sure.

Has anybody been able to get this combination to work under XP?

"Peabody" <waybackKILLSPAM44@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>I have Studio 7 AV and the DC10+ MJPEG capture card running under
> Win98SE. I'm about to get a new computer, and wondered if the old
> stuff will run under Windows XP. I believe at a minimum this would
> require new drivers for the card, but I'm not sure.
>
> Has anybody been able to get this combination to work under XP?

Yes, it works under XP. You can download the XP driver installer from the
Pinnacle website.
--
Lou van Wijhe
Website: http://home.hccnet.nl/jl.van.wijhe/