Still can't print from local printer

RDC works all fine, except I haven't been able to print locally.

I installed the printer in the "server" machine and the Local
Resources/Printers is checked. After doing that it appears as if the printer
is being re-directed fine. The local printer is a Dell 922 (All-In-One)
connected to a USB port (USB0001). After I installed the printer in the
server, the printer showed up in the list of printers in the RDC with a
TS0001 port and active in the remote session. However, printing to it
doesn't do a thing.

After I print the document shows up in the printer queue as "printing" but
nothing happens. Trying to delete doesn't help either. The queue shows
"deleting" but stays there until we log out.

I tried applying the fix in the Registry to re-direct all printers (not only
the LPT, COM and USB), but that doesn't do anything either, as the local
printer is using a USB port and looks like its being redirected to TS0001.

Any help is appreciated.

Eduardo

All,

I was finally able to fix the problem by just switching printers. I had a
Dell 922 (all-in-one) and changed it to a regular (not all-in-one) HP Deskjet
970se and it worked right away.

My take is that RDC may have some difficulty in handling some of these AIO
devices.

Eduardo