Magicolor 2300 Problem

I have a magicolor 2300 that has apparently kicked the bucket. It
prints big cyanish blocks of color. I assume it is probably a fuser
issue, or something similar.

Does anyone know what might be the problem, how I might fix it and if
it is worth while?

Thanks

JW

This sounds to me like a controllerboard issue or defective dimm.
are these blocks printed over your intended image or are these blocks the
only thing it prints ?

Jeff

"FutureChild" <future|dot|child|at|wanadoo|dot|nl> wrote in message news:<4069a36e$0$93583$cd19a363@news.wanadoo.nl>...
> This sounds to me like a controllerboard issue or defective dimm.
> are these blocks printed over your intended image or are these blocks the
> only thing it prints ?
>
> Jeff
>

> "Jeridiah" <cyberzl1@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> > I have a magicolor 2300 that has apparently kicked the bucket. It
> > prints big cyanish blocks of color. I assume it is probably a fuser
> > issue, or something similar.
> >
> > Does anyone know what might be the problem, how I might fix it and if
> > it is worth while?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > JW

There is no discernable image/text behind the blocks.

"Jeridiah" <cyberzl1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "FutureChild" <future|dot|child|at|wanadoo|dot|nl> wrote in message

> There is no discernable image/text behind the blocks.

Did you already fix the problem you have on your mc2300?