Access Point

I have a home that is completely wired by Ethernet. I have an Ethernet plug
in every room. I would like to create a wireless network in my home. Can I
connect a access point into any of the Ethernet plugs in my home to create a
wireless environment? My existing router cannot be swapped out for a
wireless. It's too far away from the main house. There'd be no signal.

Yes.