remote desktop web connection works with my dsl but not wi..

I can use my remote desktop web connection fine using my dsl service but when
I try to connect using my dialup service I get the error 404.
I am using linksys router wrt54g ver 2 with the ports forwarded. Must be set
right because I can connect using my dsl.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Cwmson
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection works

    I don't get the 404 error, just the

    Cannot find server or DNS Error

    cwmson

    "cwmson" wrote:

    > I can use my remote desktop web connection fine using my dsl service but when
    > I try to connect using my dialup service I get the error 404.
    > I am using linksys router wrt54g ver 2 with the ports forwarded. Must be set
    > right because I can connect using my dsl.
    > Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    > Cwmson

Remote Desktop Connection DSL Windows XP