remote desktop web connection works with my dsl but not wi..

August 9, 2005 11:30:02 PM

I can use my remote desktop web connection fine using my dsl service but when
I try to connect using my dialup service I get the error 404.
I am using linksys router wrt54g ver 2 with the ports forwarded. Must be set
right because I can connect using my dsl.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Cwmson
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:38:37 PM