Remote assistance

August 10, 2005 1:16:04 AM

When I open remote assistance I recieve a message saying that my current
settings prevent me from sending an invitation. What do I need to change to
make this work?
Thanks Matt

More about : remote assistance

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 3:30:49 PM

Matt <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I open remote assistance I recieve a message saying that my
> current settings prevent me from sending an invitation. What do I
> need to change to make this work?

Have you enabled Remote Assistance in control panel System?

--
Robin Walker [MVP Networking]
rdhw@cam.ac.uk

that did the trick