Remote assistance

When I open remote assistance I recieve a message saying that my current
settings prevent me from sending an invitation. What do I need to change to
make this work?
Thanks Matt
2 answers Last reply
More about remote assistance

    Matt <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > When I open remote assistance I recieve a message saying that my
    > current settings prevent me from sending an invitation. What do I
    > need to change to make this work?

    Have you enabled Remote Assistance in control panel System?

    --
    Robin Walker [MVP Networking]
    rdhw@cam.ac.uk

    that did the trick
    Thank you

    "Robin Walker [MVP]" wrote:

    > Matt <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > > When I open remote assistance I recieve a message saying that my
    > > current settings prevent me from sending an invitation. What do I
    > > need to change to make this work?
    >
    > Have you enabled Remote Assistance in control panel System?
    >
    > --
    > Robin Walker [MVP Networking]
    > rdhw@cam.ac.uk

Microsoft Windows XP