Removing the "X" from the RDC windows

Is there a way to remoce the "X" from the RDC client windows and to force the
client to logoff the proper way?

Any help would be apreciated
2 answers Last reply
More about removing windows

    Denis Correard wrote:
    > Is there a way to remoce the "X" from the RDC client windows and to
    > force the client to logoff the proper way?
    >
    > Any help would be apreciated

    It's a window/application on their computer.
    You are asking if there is a way to prevent them from closing a Window on
    their computer - even by means of Task Manager?!
    I wouldn't think so without changing the dll on the client's PC..

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    You can remove the X easily enough. Edit the connection and click on
    the "Display" tab, set the size to "Full screen", and uncheck the
    option "Display the connection bar when in full screen mode."

    Perhaps by applying the right permissions, you could prevent the user
    from modifying these settings, but just to state the obvious... This
    won't "force" the user to log off correctly, but it might encourage
    them to. :)

Microsoft Windows XP