User Account on Welcome Screen

I set my Aunt's computer up so I can log in remotely to fix her problems when
they arise. However, My user account is showing up on her "Welcome" screen.

Is there a way to make it hidden?

I remotely manage several computers and I don't want to have my name on
their computer screens.

My permissions are ADMINISTRATOR and REMOTE USER.

Thanks,
Carl
1 answer Last reply
More about user account screen

    You can use Tweak UI to configure that...

    Look at the "Logon" setting when you get Tweak UI installed on your Aunt's
    PC...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    "Carl" <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I set my Aunt's computer up so I can log in remotely to fix her problems
    >when
    > they arise. However, My user account is showing up on her "Welcome"
    > screen.
    >
    > Is there a way to make it hidden?
    >
    > I remotely manage several computers and I don't want to have my name on
    > their computer screens.
    >
    > My permissions are ADMINISTRATOR and REMOTE USER.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Carl

Computers Microsoft Windows XP