mark

I have dual monitors on my work computer and use them to access two
applications simultaneously. I use my home computer to connect to my work
computer using remote desktop. If I set up a second monitor on my home
computer, is there any way I can use the 2 monitors on the home computer in
the remote desktop environment?

Dual monitors are not supported...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...
rights...

"Sooner Al [MVP]" wrote:

> Dual monitors are not supported...

Hmmm, I think you mean that some of the cool features of multi-mon are not
possible to use remotely. I can stretch a multi-mon host across the
multi-mon display of my client with no problems. But the advanced features
on the host do not work.