CS 1.6 NON-Steam v1 Rulz

You guyz pld cs 1.6 nonsteam? It is so much beta than steam! you get
sound on your raidio cmds. You also get stats me and amx which is
seriasly w00t. You don't hav 2 log in 2 play ova net 2.

The only cr@p thing is that the hit boxes have changed alot. I shoot
all 7 bullets from deagle from 5m away and only one hits him. And now
it takes 5 bullets from rifles to just bring a guy 2 99hp!

Boogieman

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2004

On 4 Oct 2004 01:41:07 -0700, Das Uber Soldat wrote:

> You guyz pld cs 1.6 nonsteam? It is so much beta than steam! you get
> sound on your raidio cmds. You also get stats me and amx which is
> seriasly w00t. You don't hav 2 log in 2 play ova net 2.
>
> The only cr@p thing is that the hit boxes have changed alot. I shoot
> all 7 bullets from deagle from 5m away and only one hits him. And now
> it takes 5 bullets from rifles to just bring a guy 2 99hp!

Send me download link on my mail plz
I have some plain non-steam version 260 mb and patch v19 for it
It's ok, I can play against zBot and online, but I can't install AMX,
or metamod neither Superhero mod and Warcraft mod :((