I am trying to setup an Terminal Services session that will allow me to
remote to a computer and execute print jobs from that computer that will
print out on my home computer.

What should I do?

Thanks

That is configured in the Remote Desktop connectoid. Look at the "Options ->
Local Resources" tab.

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...