Machine Won't Even Show Video BIOS

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

The first thing you should see when you boot a machine is the video
BIOS, correct? Well the machine I'm working on won't even show that
much. It has integrated video and I've even tried a PCI video card
with no help. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I can't to the
board BIOS so I can't figure out what the motherboard manufacturer is.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

Use BIOS Agent:
http://www.unicore.com/biosagent/index.cfm
Send back the results and we can help you.

--
Desde Cancun, Mexico
KURIAKI

BIOS Support: http://www.supportbios.info/Default2.asp?Idioma=EN

"vilja" <jvillela@ixp.net> wrote in message news:cc9d46ad.0404270649.7d05d114@posting.google.com...
> The first thing you should see when you boot a machine is the video
> BIOS, correct? Well the machine I'm working on won't even show that
> much. It has integrated video and I've even tried a PCI video card
> with no help. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I can't to the
> board BIOS so I can't figure out what the motherboard manufacturer is.

TRENDING THREADS