Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the game of SATAN ! ! !

Last response: in Video Games
October 5, 2004 10:18:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Counterstrike, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Counterstrike is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Counterstrike.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
October 6, 2004 3:55:04 AM

Brian Raab <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Counterstrike, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Counterstrike is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Counterstrike.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

I'm not religious so I don't care.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 5:11:55 AM

kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in message news:<8d001dc6.0410051718.3cb83ac2@posting.google.com>...
> Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

*snip*

Too late... my soul has already been sold 2 my pc. Thats what powers
my PC, my soul gives it life.

One more thing... Satan is my beeach, so therefore if your soul gos 2
satan then i get ur soul 2! HEH HEH HEH HEH! =>
October 6, 2004 9:33:40 AM

* Brian Raab <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Counterstrike, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Counterstrike is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Counterstrike.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

DADDY ??!

How come you never call me any more, but you can take the time
to this newsgroup?!

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

On 5 Oct 2004 18:18:04 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote:

>Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Were PC's around back then?
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 10:09:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Liar, on the seventh day after creating the heavens and the earth and
everything else, I had a 1 on 1 pistols only match with Adam. I kicked
his scrawny naked ass even though he was hacking like a bitch.

Countersrike is divine and anyone who plays is guaranteed a place at
my right hand

(guarantee void in Tennessee)

I am the Lord thy God.
--
Performing miracles and torturing hackers since the dawn of time.
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

hmm this guy also spammed civ3 and civ2 newsgroup.....hmmmm

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag
"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Counterstrike, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Counterstrike is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Counterstrike.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

---
October 7, 2004 1:29:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in

> Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

That's SANTA. Silly boy.
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 3:54:15 AM

ratzilla <ratzilla@punkass.com> wrote in message news:<Xns957AE54EF596Fiamderat@130.133.1.4>...
> kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote in
>
> > Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>
> That's SANTA. Silly boy.

AAAAAHHHHHH! Run it's Santa! The fat guy dressed in red that give u nice packages!

It's a package! We must blow it up! Allah! Allah! Allah!
October 7, 2004 1:12:49 PM

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:46:07 +0100, "Adam Webb"
<adam@ajmysecondname.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

>hmm this guy also spammed civ3 and civ2 newsgroup.....hmmmm

Google him, he spams everywhere.
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 12:43:13 AM

Brian Raab wrote:

> Counterstrike is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Counterstrike, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Counterstrike is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Counterstrike.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Counterstrike is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

tsk, tsk... your awful upset over a silly game, don't worry your
kill/death ratio gets better after you play for a while. :)

October 9, 2004 8:55:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Nah, just the 13 yr old lamers who say "fag" and "bitch" every 3 seconds --
they're from Satan. CS was made by God (ie. VALVe.)

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 4:54:02 PM

Ian wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:46:07 +0100, "Adam Webb"
> <adam@ajmysecondname.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> hmm this guy also spammed civ3 and civ2 newsgroup.....hmmmm
>
> Google him, he spams everywhere.

It would be more fun if he read the reply posts and participated in the
threads he started :-)
!