I have users connecting through to a Win 2003 Server as the Terminal Server.
Works great, until..a left handed (left hand mouse user) connects as the
mouse is set as Right on the server...any ideas anyone..Thx.

When I remote control a Windows 2000 server (logged in as a normal user) I'm
able to change the mouse settings using Mouse in Control panel.

This change will not affect Administrator or the other users that logs in to
this terminal server (unless they login using the same name as I did).

Regards,
Bengt Nilsson, Staffanstorp, Sweden

"Sozdownunder" wrote:

> I have users connecting through to a Win 2003 Server as the Terminal Server.
> Works great, until..a left handed (left hand mouse user) connects as the
> mouse is set as Right on the server...any ideas anyone..Thx.

TRENDING THREADS