How to minimize remote desktop

August 17, 2005 3:08:19 PM

Hello,

I have to frequently switch between remote desktop and my physical
desktop. I want to know if there is any keyboard shortcut to do it.

thank you for your help
tarun
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:20:22 PM

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...
rights...

"think" <tarun.reddy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have to frequently switch between remote desktop and my physical
> desktop. I want to know if there is any keyboard shortcut to do it.
>
> thank you for your help
> tarun

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:53:59 PM