How to minimize remote desktop

Hello,

I have to frequently switch between remote desktop and my physical
desktop. I want to know if there is any keyboard shortcut to do it.

thank you for your help
tarun
3 answers Last reply
More about minimize remote desktop

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_qsva.asp

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    "think" <tarun.reddy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have to frequently switch between remote desktop and my physical
    > desktop. I want to know if there is any keyboard shortcut to do it.
    >
    > thank you for your help
    > tarun

    Try this...

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com/KnowledgeBase/RemoteDesktop/tabid/53/forumid/13/threadid/33/scope/posts/Default.aspx

    --

    > http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_qsva.asp
    >
    > --
    >
    > Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    > benefit of all of us...
    > rights...
    >

    > "think" <tarun.reddy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have to frequently switch between remote desktop and my physical
    >> desktop. I want to know if there is any keyboard shortcut to do it.
    >>
    >> thank you for your help
    >> tarun

  3. Press Ctrl+Alt+Pause/Break

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows XP