csnation : CS:Source available for Steam purchases of HL2

Guess what I am doing as soon as I get home? :

Preload, check.
Credit card, check.
Headphones, check.
Bottle of Coke, check.

CS:Source - here I cooooommee.

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

pokemon

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004

And then you post here if it's something to invest money in:p
"Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Guess what I am doing as soon as I get home? :
>
> Preload, check.
> Credit card, check.
> Headphones, check.
> Bottle of Coke, check.
>
> CS:Source - here I cooooommee.
>
> --
> T R O Y P I G G I N S
> e : usenet@piggo.com

Ian

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:38:11 GMT, Troy Piggins <usenet@piggo.com> wrote:

> I did not play CS:S beta, so I spent first few rounds
>shooting the barrels around and giggling. Hehe.

Image of Homer runs through my mind.
:)

* Ian <spam@licks.sack> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:38:11 GMT, Troy Piggins <usenet@piggo.com> wrote:
>
>> I did not play CS:S beta, so I spent first few rounds
>>shooting the barrels around and giggling. Hehe.
>

> Image of Homer runs through my mind.
>:)

LOL - have you seen me in real life?? You would be surprised how close
you are ...

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com