We have a Wyse Winterm 9150SE that has an RDP connection to an office
pc. The connection is done over broadband. On the Wyse Terminal there
is a locally attached HP Deskjet 3845. The user wants to print from her
office pc onto the local deskjet printer. I've checked the option under
the Local Resources - Local Devices tab to connect automatically to
Printers, and would expect the printer to appear on the user's office
pc, but this is not the case.

Anyone have any ideas?

Is the printer shared and installed as a shared printer on the user's
desktop?