Question on Remote Use

How can I tell if a person in my home has remotely "taken over my pc". They
swear they haven't done anything, but as I am the only user on this pc, the
computer doesn't think I am the administrator. Any clue on to what files to
look for?
2 answers Last reply
More about question remote

    Look at the logging section of this page for help with this issue...

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    "bluewhisper" <bluewhisper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I tell if a person in my home has remotely "taken over my pc".
    > They
    > swear they haven't done anything, but as I am the only user on this pc,
    > the
    > computer doesn't think I am the administrator. Any clue on to what files
    > look for?

    Also...

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308427

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310399

    --

    > Look at the logging section of this page for help with this issue...
    >
    > http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/RemoteDesktopSetupandTroubleshooting.html
    >
    > --
    >
    > Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    > benefit of all of us...
    > rights...
    >

    > "bluewhisper" <bluewhisper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> How can I tell if a person in my home has remotely "taken over my pc".
    >> They
    >> swear they haven't done anything, but as I am the only user on this pc,
    >> the
    >> computer doesn't think I am the administrator. Any clue on to what files
    >> look for?

Computers Microsoft Windows XP