Question on Remote Use

August 21, 2005 11:56:02 AM

How can I tell if a person in my home has remotely "taken over my pc". They
swear they haven't done anything, but as I am the only user on this pc, the
computer doesn't think I am the administrator. Any clue on to what files to
look for?

More about : question remote

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:44:49 PM

Look at the logging section of this page for help with this issue...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Rem...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...
rights...

"bluewhisper" <bluewhisper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I tell if a person in my home has remotely "taken over my pc".
> They
> swear they haven't done anything, but as I am the only user on this pc,
> the
> computer doesn't think I am the administrator. Any clue on to what files
> look for?

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 2:49:46 PM

Also...