How to configure DLINK router for Remote Desktop

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have win xp pro

I have a DLINK DI-624

My computer and router was setup by a friend once and Remote Desktop worked
great! Now I've replaced the originla router with a new DLINK DI-624. I
have no idea how to configure the router. Can anyone walk me through this?

You need to forward TCP Port 3389 through the router...

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DI-624/Remote_Desktop.htm

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DI-624+/Remote_Desktop.htm

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)