Loosing wireless after establishing a connection

I am using a ViewSonic Airpanel to remotely access a laptop in peer-to-peer
wireless mode.

Everything seems to work fine - I am logged into my laptop as a domain user
and I am able to connect via the peer to peer wireless using the same user
name and password. I go through all the connection screens - the laptop
becomes 'locked' when the remote desktop comes up on the Airpanel - then
after a couple of seconds, the air panel looses the wireless connection. It
seems that as soon as the laptop becomes locked, it shuts down the wireless
connection.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?
1 answer Last reply
More about loosing wireless establishing connection

    OK, I read a few other posts and found the problem. My laptop was set up to
    use it's own wireless connection management software, and not the built in
    wireless management stuff that is native within XP. I simply told the laptop
    to use the microsoft client to manage my wireless connections, and all is
    well.

    "BrianMcIntosh" wrote:

    > I am using a ViewSonic Airpanel to remotely access a laptop in peer-to-peer
    > wireless mode.
    >
    > Everything seems to work fine - I am logged into my laptop as a domain user
    > and I am able to connect via the peer to peer wireless using the same user
    > name and password. I go through all the connection screens - the laptop
    > becomes 'locked' when the remote desktop comes up on the Airpanel - then
    > after a couple of seconds, the air panel looses the wireless connection. It
    > seems that as soon as the laptop becomes locked, it shuts down the wireless
    > connection.
    >
    > Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Wireless Laptops Connection Windows XP