I have recently set up a peer to peer home network.
I can access shared files etc through a crossover cable pluged into an
ethiernet card on both computers.
I would like to gain acess to the second older computer. Both run xp pro.
I have set up the two computers as per instructions for xp remote desktop.
I activate it, it goes to a black screen and asks for user name and password.
After typing in a password it comes up with a Logon Message.
Make sure your user name and domain are correct...............
I have changed setting and Tried the Ip adress as the User and i can not
connect.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

See this page for help...