Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Connecting 2 PCs directly through phone line

Tags:
  • Phones
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
September 3, 2005 4:48:26 PM

Please help me how to do to connect my computer at home to my computer at
the office through phone line directly without using internet website
server, just through local phone line?

FYI, I've internal modems in both computers.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Hie

More about : connecting pcs directly phone line

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 4:48:27 PM

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows...:*.work_remotely+author:Sooner+author:Al&rnum=2&hl=en#21cde5de5487be47

--