Anyone Have Experience with Hi-ti Dye Sub Printers?

Also, what speed do you get with a 4X6?
Help much appreciated. Thanks.
Frank

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:55:09 GMT, frank1492
<frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Also, what speed do you get with a 4X6?
> Help much appreciated. Thanks.
> Frank

Frank:

I love mine ... perfect color and great for proofs. Very easy to use.
About 75 seconds per print since each has to undergo 4 passes.
You cannot go wrong with it.

My other two printers are the Canon S9000 and the Epson 2200.
Color of the Hi-Ti has been perfect. Unlike the Epson and Canon, I
never have to adjust the color.

Norm

NSN <nsn@mail.com> wrote in news:vi9o60lp40tlpv0eftka6lf0rrnk162qp1@
4ax.com:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:55:09 GMT, frank1492
> <frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>>Also, what speed do you get with a 4X6?
>> Help much appreciated. Thanks.
>> Frank
>

> Frank:
>
> I love mine ...

I'll second that. No clogged print heads, no running out of ink. Perfect
prints every time.

Mark

Norman

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:55:09 GMT, frank1492 <frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Also, what speed do you get with a 4X6?

Anyone happen to have the model number of this printer handy? How about an
approximate cost per page too?

Regards,
Norman

- ---
Norman
Please reply via group. E-mail ID does not exist.

<< From: Norman user@node.domain
Date: Fri, Apr 2, 2004 9:34 AM

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:55:09 GMT, frank1492 <frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Also, what speed do you get with a 4X6?

Anyone happen to have the model number of this printer handy? How about an
approximate cost per page too?

Regards,
Norman

- ---
Norman
Please reply via group. E-mail ID does not exist.

www.hitishop.com

40 cents (US) per print.