bluetooth conection from phone to PC

Can anyone please explain how to go about sending info from a bluetooth
enabled phone to home PC? any help would be appreciated

If your PC has bluetooth built in, you probably do not have to do much. If
it does not, you'll need to buy a bluetooth card or USB device. A bluetooth
USB dongle can be bought for around $30 (although, some might cost a bit
more). It should come with a device driver and might install quite a lot of
(i.e. many more than your phone supports) additional bluetooth devices that
appear in device manager.

-Yves

"M.S.Gill" <MSGill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone please explain how to go about sending info from a bluetooth
> enabled phone to home PC? any help would be appreciated

thank u very much Yves for ur reply. I am not 100% sure but i dont think my
pc (running on XP) has bluetoth installed. how can i check on this please. If
not what is better, a bluetooth card or usb device as u mentioned. I would
like to keep costs as low as possible by doing this on my own but seeing as i
am not 100% on computer technicalities i'd really appreciate it if u could
explain how to go about this.

Manvinder