Cheats

Last response: in Video Games
October 15, 2004 6:58:38 AM

Does anyone have some cheats for CS? eg. cfg cheats for no recoil
and what so ever...

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

More about : cheats

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 9:07:57 AM

* rmjdk <rasmus_dk@hotmail.dk> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> Does anyone have some cheats for CS? eg. cfg cheats for no recoil
> and what so ever...

Yeah, I saw some at this website :

http://tubgirl.com

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

"rmjdk" <rasmus_dk@hotmail.dk> wrote in message
> Does anyone have some cheats for CS? eg. cfg cheats for no recoil
> and what so ever...

> Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Try here : http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy
October 17, 2004 8:28:46 PM

rasmus_dk@hotmail.dk (rmjdk) wrote in

> Does anyone have some cheats for CS? eg. cfg cheats for no recoil
> and what so ever...

Just found some here:

http://tinyurl.com/7odu

You can be certain your score will improve a HOLE lot more!

--
Hainesy
http://haines.vze.com/

hAiNeSy wrote:
> rasmus_dk@hotmail.dk (rmjdk) wrote in
>
>> Does anyone have some cheats for CS? eg. cfg cheats for no recoil
>> and what so ever...
>
> Just found some here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7odu
>
> You can be certain your score will improve a HOLE lot more!

thats just wrong.

--

Life?
Anonymous

JohnBarns wrote:
> hAiNeSy wrote:
>> rasmus_dk@hotmail.dk (rmjdk) wrote in
>>
>>> Does anyone have some cheats for CS? eg. cfg cheats for no recoil
>>> and what so ever...
>>
>> Just found some here:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/7odu
>>
>> You can be certain your score will improve a HOLE lot more!
>
> thats just wrong.

Don't twll me you haven't seen it before. It's been around since CS 1.3!
!