Securing network

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
November 15, 2004 6:55:12 PM

We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
point for a period of 2 days.

The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
period.
How can I secure the network during this period?

The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

More about : securing network

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 15, 2004 8:34:17 PM

Carey

"anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
> We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
> point for a period of 2 days.
>
> The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
> period.
> How can I secure the network during this period?
>
> The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

November 16, 2004 12:40:12 AM

Hi
May be this can Help: Wireless - Basic:
Jack (MVP-Networking).