Securing network

We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
point for a period of 2 days.

The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
period.
How can I secure the network during this period?

The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.
2 answers Last reply
More about securing network

    Carey

    "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
    > We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
    > point for a period of 2 days.
    >
    > The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
    > period.
    > How can I secure the network during this period?
    >
    > The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

    Hi
    May be this can Help: Wireless - Basic:
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    > We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
    > point for a period of 2 days.
    >
    > The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
    > period.
    > How can I secure the network during this period?
    >
    > The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

Wireless Wireless Connections Wireless Networking