ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
point for a period of 2 days.

The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
period.
How can I secure the network during this period?

The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

Carey

"anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
> We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
> point for a period of 2 days.
>
> The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
> period.
> How can I secure the network during this period?
>
> The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi