iPAQ 3835 freezes frequently

June 3, 2004 5:50:24 PM

My iPAQ probably freezes a couple of times each week. It usually freezes if
it's on and connected when I turn off the PC, sometimes it freezes after
the alarm goes off. When it freezes, I can usually get it to work by poking
the pen into the reset hole (?). Sometimes the clock stays at the time when
it freezes but sometimes it appears to work even when it freezes.

I use it as an alarm clock to wake me up in the morning, and it once
freezed even before it beeped. It just woke up and freezed. I almost missed
an important meeting because of that.

Is this a hardware or software problem? How can I solve it?

TIA,

cpliu
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 11:11:29 PM

Maybe you have some strange - not properly working app, which makes it
freeze. The best thing would be making a hard reset, and reinstalling
everything one by one.

Remember also to check whether you have the newest ROM and all other updates
(service packs etc).

--

..: Jakub KaƱczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl