Remote Software Recommendation

I support many computers and need a software package that I can use to
assist my clients remotely. The computers I support all have Internet
connections. I only have a dial-up capability and my only other choice
is satellite.

I am looking for a product that I can instruct a user on the other end
to go to a website, where I have them install a software applet on
their computer, and give me permission to take control. I need
something where I do not have to worry about what firewalls they may
have.

Some computer are XP, some W2K, some Win98. Some are servers SBS200 and
SBS2003.

Thanks

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/