BIOS Password FUJITSU ErgoPro X 451

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

Hello,

I own a very old PC from Fujitsu ITC.

ErgoPro X 451/133

I have lost my BIOS-Password to configure the Bios.
CLR-CMOS delete the BIOS-Settings but not the
Password-Settings in the BIOS.

The Battery is soldered on the mainboard and there is
a DALLAS Chip.

Does anywone knows the masterpassword of this board?
Or a method to override the passwordsettings ?

regards
M. Volkmann

Marc-Tell Volkmann schrieb:
> Hello,