toolbox for HP 932c

I have lost my original cd and after downloading the software from HP'S web
site there is no toolbox for cleaning or aligning the cartridges. Does
anyone know where I can download the toolbox for the 932c? I had no look
with a search on goggle.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Cloutier wrote:
> I have lost my original cd and after downloading the software from HP'S web
> site there is no toolbox for cleaning or aligning the cartridges. Does
> anyone know where I can download the toolbox for the 932c? I had no look
> with a search on goggle.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

It sounds like you downloaded and installed the corporate version. Try
the home version.