Connecting 2 sites via wireless

I have 2 site Approx. 250 ft apart, but on oposite sides of the road. I
need to be able to connect the sites to eachother, but I cannot use the
internet as highspeed internet is not available in the area. I am
hoping to use a wireless solution as this seems to bethe easiest, but I
do not know enough about wireless to set this up. any help would be
appreciated.

get a couple of beams and it should be a doddle.
many sites will help you with the other bits

mike

"JohnDpatriot" <johndpatriot@myway.com> wrote in message
> I have 2 site Approx. 250 ft apart, but on oposite sides of the road. I
> need to be able to connect the sites to eachother, but I cannot use the
> internet as highspeed internet is not available in the area. I am
> hoping to use a wireless solution as this seems to bethe easiest, but I
> do not know enough about wireless to set this up. any help would be
> appreciated.

---

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi
May be this can Help: Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"mikeFNB" <moc.dlrowltn@FNB7G-ekim> wrote in message
> get a couple of beams and it should be a doddle.
> many sites will help you with the other bits
>
> mike
>
> "JohnDpatriot" <johndpatriot@myway.com> wrote in message
> > I have 2 site Approx. 250 ft apart, but on oposite sides of the road. I
> > need to be able to connect the sites to eachother, but I cannot use the
> > internet as highspeed internet is not available in the area. I am
> > hoping to use a wireless solution as this seems to bethe easiest, but I
> > do not know enough about wireless to set this up. any help would be
> > appreciated.
>

> ---

Thanks, that was a good place to start.

john,