phoenix

Hi there,

I have got this working for users in the past but being a little rusty, i
seem to be having problems setting Offline files up on my own laptop!
I do everything how (I think) it should be done, and how it is described on
MS KB but the problem I have is it seems to just make all files available
offline but does not keep any subfolder structure (even thou I select files &
folders option).
Any suggestions?

Please e-mail it_girrrl@yahoo.co.uk

Phoenix,

Offline Files will not maintain the folder structure. By default it just
stores them in the offline files folder but maintains a pointer to the
subdirectory they should be in. This used to bother me, until I relized I
should use the offline files folder.

Use the drive or file as if you were "online". For example if you've mapped
U: to a server and made the files available offline, you'll see the special
offline or synchronization shortcut icon. Whe you go off line, navigate to
U:. You'll see your entire folder structure. Even though you're not connected
to the server it will display the files/folders that have been stored in the
Offline Files folder as if you were.

Reply back if you need further explanation,

Thanks,
-Tim