As Hurricane Rita enters the Gulf, we in Houston are preparing our homes and
our offices for a disaster. Needless to say, all of our computers have to
be water-proofed and put in a safe place. We're running backups fast and
furiously on all network and local drives in the main office as well as our
remote offices.

What I'm writing about is this:

I had seen a commercial on TV for some GIANT Ziploc bags and tonight I
bought 7 packages of them for the office and will buy more tomorrow. By
this time tomorrow, all of our computers will be in Ziploc Bags! They're
PERFECT! I don't know why I think this is so cool, but I do!

Now, if I could just find one big enough for a 32"
TV..........hmmmmmmmm.....

Laurel

Laurel

Trash Bags, 55 GAL size, and a ZipTie should protect your 32 inch, BUT after
your insurance claim you can upgrade to that Plasma Screen.... So I suggust
just leaving it alone.

The bags certainly kept the sand out my shorts and t-shirts in the desert, I
agree, they are great. The only thing I found as valuable as ZipLocs is
ZipTies, great for securing rogue Iraqi's and if they got mouthy, well the
bags helped there too.

God bless you guys, ya'll have done SO MUCH for Katrina victums I TRULY hate
to see this come at you!!! As we say at my end of the Gulf Coast, "see ya on
the other side. Good Luck". God Bless.

Doug